THE CULT OF HOMOSEXUALITY
By Dr. Bradley Carey
From his book
And The Dead Shall Walk The Earth
This has been written under the direction and guidance of the Spirit of the Lord. When the Lord speaks, we must listen and do as instructed; or else we fall into condemnation. There will be those who read this and will hate me for the words here, but that doesn't matter. What matters is the truth and doing the Will of God. Christ Himself tells us:
Over the years, the Christian Church has been downgraded by many because of its stand on morality and clearly stating what is and is not sin. But lately, many churches have been giving in to the ways of the world and accepting sin and sinful ways as something that is natural, normal, and acceptable. The Word of God clearly tells us that we are not to go the ways of the world and are not to compromise our Christian beliefs. The time has come that we, as Christians, must take a stand. A stand for what is right. A stand for truth. It's time to put evil in its place.
- If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.
- For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
Many Christian churches have allowed homosexual couples to enter their doors, have chosen not to make a public stand one way or the other concerning homosexuality, and have even allowed the ordination of homosexuals as ministers. All of this is contrary to the Word of God, and has allowed the ways and teachings of Satan to enter into the House of God.
In the Bible we find the following concerning the practice of homosexuality:
According to God's own Word, the act of homosexuality is an abomination, and one that will result in death. Any person who is committing an abomination in the eyes of God has no right being a minister of the Lord, and any church that condones the ordination of homosexual ministers and the practice of homosexuality shares in that abomination.
- Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is an abomination.
- If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
Homosexuals will often refer to themselves and their "lifestyle" using a variety of names, such as, gay, alternative lifestyle, transgendered, special, talented, and even the word "gifted." But none of these names are an accurate description of what homosexuality really is. There is only one word and one word alone that describes it. That word is SIN.
When anyone speaks out against or criticizes the things that the homosexuals are doing, right away they accuse the person of being homophobic. This simply is not true. Christians are not to fear or hate anyone. We are to love all people and hate sin.
The Bible tells us:
In his book, Shadow In The Land, Republican Congressman William Dannemeyer of California exposes the true agenda of the homosexual movement. According to him, the homosexuals make the following claims:
- ...Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.
- A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you; so now I say to you.
I have shared the last part of this quote with several people, many of whom are Jewish, not telling them where it was from. Each one of them has said that the quote must be from an extremely dangerous group. Not only is it promoting the hatred of others, especially Christians, but is very anti-Semitic. Many of them asked if this was a neo-nazi or white supremacy organization. When I read them the entire quote above, all of them were shocked and mortified.
- But now the tide has turned. We have at last 'come out,' and in so doing we have exposed the mean-spirited nature of Judeo/Christian morality. You have been narrow-minded and self-righteous. But with the help of a growing number of your own membership, we are going to force you to recant everything you have ever believed or said about sexuality. Here are some of the things you will be expected to affirm, in the process of renouncing love, marriage, and family:
- (1) Henceforth homosexuality will be spoken of in your churches and synagogues as an 'honorable estate.'
- (2) You can either let us marry people of the same sex or better yet abolish marriage altogether, since it will give the lie to everything you have said and done in the past about sexuality.
- (3) You will also be expected to offer ceremonies that bless our sexual arrangements, whether or not you retain marriage as something to be celebrated in your churches.
- (4) You will also instruct your young people in homosexual as well as heterosexual behavior, and you will go out of your way to make certain that homosexual youths are allowed to date, attend religious functions together, openly display affection, and enjoy each other's sexuality without embarrassment or guilt.
- (5) If any of the older people in your midst object, you will deal with them sternly, making certain they renounce their ugly and ignorant homophobia or suffer public humiliation.
- (6) You will also make certain that all of the prestige and resources of your institution are brought to bear on the community, so that laws are passed forbidding discrimination against homosexuals and heavy punishments are assessed. We expect and demand the same commitment to us that you made to blacks and to women, though their suffering has not been as great as ours.
- (7) Finally, we will in all likelihood want to expunge a number of passages from your Scriptures and rewrite others, eliminating preferential treatment of marriage and using words that will allow for homosexual interpretations of passages describing biblical lovers such as Ruth and Boaz or Solomon and the Queen of Sheba.
- WARNING: If all of these things do not come to pass quickly, we will subject orthodox Jews and Christians to the most sustained hatred and vilification in recent memory. We have captured the liberal establishment and the press. We have already beaten you on a number of battlefields. And we have the spirit of the age on our side. You have neither the faith nor the strength to fight us, so you might as well surrender now.1
In the quote above, William Dannemeyer said that the homosexuals claim to "have the spirit of the age" on their side. Let's examine who the "spirit of the age" is. In the Bible, the "spirit of the age" has many names. Some of these names are, "the spirit of the world," "the god of this age," and "the god of this world." Now let's take a look at the verses where these names are mentioned and see what the Word of God has to say about the "spirit of the age."
Now we clearly see that the "spirit of the age" is not from God. If this spirit is not of God, then that leaves us only one conclusion, the "spirit of the age" is from Satan. And the "spirit of the age," like Satan is here for one reason and one reason only:
- whose minds the spirit of this age has blinded, who do not believe...
(2 Corinthians 4:4, NKJV)
- In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not...
(2 Corinthians 4:4)
- Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God...But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him...
(1 Corinthians 2:12-14)
And is that not what the cult of homosexuality is saying they will do, destroy what God has established?
- The thief [the Devil] cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy...
William Dannemeyer also said that the homosexuals make the claim that "we will in all likelihood want to expunge a number of passages from your Scriptures and rewrite others." The Bible is very explicit about what will happen to those who do this:
The followers of the cult of homosexuality are doing one thing, compounding their condemnation with one sin upon another. And anyone who does not take a stand against them will join in their condemnation.
- For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of this book of prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(Revelation 22:18, 19)
Since the cult of homosexuality openly teaches that they "will subject orthodox Jews and Christians to the most sustained hatred and vilification in recent memory," does this mean that we can hate them in return? The Bible has the answer to this question:
And this is the only way in which we can hope to win against the cult of homosexuality, to show them the error of their ways, to show love for hate, and to demonstrate what love and forgiveness in God is all about.
- But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you.
- But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you. Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.
(Luke 6:27, 28)
Unless otherwise noted, all verses are quoted from the King James Version of the Bible.
A special thank you to Mr. Patrick Macken for his assistance with the research for this article.
- Dannemeyer, William, Shadow In The Land. (San Francisco: Ignatius Press, 1989), p. 106.