We believe and teach that:
The Fellowship of Christ International is strongly opposed to the antichrist concept of a one-world government and a one-world Church. We never have, nor will be, a part of the World Council of Churches, National Council of Christian Churches, or any other apostate ecumenical movements.
- All Scripture (both the Old and New Testaments), as originally written, is the inerrant, complete, and Inspired Word of God.
- There is one God, eternally existing in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- God created man in His image. Man, of his own accord, chose to transgress the will and command of God, thereby separating himself from God.
- The Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, was conceived by the Holy Spirit, and born of the Virgin Mary. He became human without ceasing to be God, in order that He might reveal God and redeem sinful humanity.
- The Lord Jesus Christ died a substitutionary and complete sacrifice for the whole world and only those who believe in Him are saved.
- Salvation is obtained through faith in Christ alone. Not through any amount of good works or deeds.
- Baptism, by complete immersion, is a sign to the world of one's belief, and is not done as a requirement for salvation.
- All of the gifts of the Holy Spirit are here today. They may be used for witnessing and service to the Lord, and are not to be used for profit or drawing attention to ourselves or the Church.
- We are to pray daily, study the Word often, and fellowship with the Church regularly. We are to love others, be humble, and obey God.
- The Body is the temple in which the Spirit dwells. Individuals have the God-given right and responsibility to govern what they take into their body. If something is foreign to the body or not created by God, or has the possibility of being potentially harmful or dangerous, individuals may exercise their God-given options, as God's Holy Spirit directs them, and refuse these items. Whether they be in the form of food, medications, vaccinations, immunizations, artificial or natural devices, or other substances makes no difference.
- The requirements forcing individuals to wear facial masks, gaiters, face shields. etc., due to Covid-19, are contrary to what God has for us and do nothing but to conceal one's identity and individualism. They are fake window dressing, an attempt to make everyone exactly the same and bring everyone under control and subjugation to the secular authorities, which have no concern for God or His Will for everyone. Christians should exercise their God-given rights to decide for themselves if they will or will not comply with this attack on God's children and everyone else and on our liberties and freedoms.
- Marriage, as defined by God Himself in the Holy Bible, is between one (1) man and one (1) woman only. There are no exceptions.
- The time is close at hand when Christ will come for the Church, the entire body of believers, both living and dead. This will happen before the time of the tribulation.
- At judgement, the believers, the children of God, will receive their reward. Those who have not been saved, will be cast out, into everlasting punishment.